San Francisco Breast Revision | Bay Area Breast Implant Revision
If you are having complications or problems as a result of a previous Breast Augmentation procedure, contact the office of Joseph A. Mele, MD, FACS, a San Francisco Breast Augmentation Revision specialist. He has years of experience providing primary and secondary breast augmentation patients with a fuller, shapelier bust line.
Dr. Mele is doubly board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and the American Board of Surgery (ABS). He a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), and a member of the most prestigious plastic surgery specialty societies including:
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The California Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS)
- The International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- The American Society for Bariatric Plastic Surgery (ASBPS)
During your appointment with Dr. Mele, our San Francisco Breast Enhancement specialist, your questions will be answered. Frequently asked Breast Implant Revision Questions include:
- Do I need to have my current breast implants replaced, or can I keep the ones I have?
- If Breast Implant Replacement is necessary, should I stay with the same type and style of breast implant?
- Saline Breast Implants or Silicone Breast Implants
- Smooth Breast Implants or Textured Breast Implants
- Low profile, Moderate profile or High profile Breast Implants
- Round Breast Implants or Shaped Breast Implants
- What impact will having children have on my results?
- How will other medical issues affect my Breast Implant Revision Surgery?
- Are my expectations realistic?
For more information about Breast Implant Revision Surgery be sure to visit our Breast Augmentation Revision Page.
The fact that you are reading this shows that you know it is important to be prepared for your Breast Revision Consultation appointment with Dr. Mele. It takes good teamwork to get good results. With Dr. Mele's reputation for quality care and his expertise in a variety of Breast Augmentation services, numerous San Francisco Breast Revision patients visit his practice in Walnut Creek, California for their Breast Revision and primary Breast Enlargement procedures as well.
Interested in seeing some of Dr. Mele's surgical work? View Breast Augmentation Before and After Photos featuring some of his patients for whom Breast Augmentation or Breast Augmentation Revision Surgery may have helped them feel more beautiful, feminine, and confident in their appearance.